Sunday, April 26, 2015

Winter Hat Crochet Pattern

This hat was a Christmas gift for my husband. I wanted to make him something warm, and not so outrageous. *I crochet a lot of fairy hats, not exactly something a guy would want to wear all the time ;)* I had a friend point out that it kinda looks like a Minecraft creeper. That was unintentional, but a welcome bonus. My daughter and husband both play that game, so maybe it was in my subconscious. LOL

If you are interested in the pattern, it is available in my Etsy Shop for $3.00

Thanks for looking :)
 





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been trying to crochet your breast cancer slouchy hat. It will not slouch. What am I doing wrong.

Blogger said...

ROBLOX is powered by an ever growing community of over 300,000 creators who generate an infinite variety of highly immersive experiences.

These experiences range from 3D multi-player games and competitions, to interactive adventures where players can take on new identities to discover what it feels to be a dinosaur, a miner working a mine or an astronaut on a space exploration.