Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Cotton Candy Bunny Hat

My daughter brought home the Velveteen Bunny book from school. (ah the memories of balling like a baby when I first read that book as a child. Fortunately, this was a child's version so it wasn't so bad) I plan on making her a bunny soon but I don't know when I will be able to get to it. I might make it a Yule Gift if time allows lol. I made her this hat for now. I had some baby yarn left over from a hat I made a long time ago so I used it to make it soft and fluffy. I didn't really expect her to wear it to school because to me it looked like a baby hat (probably because the yarn was marketed that way) but when she got to school everyone swarmed her. They loved it. Now it is her current favorite hat. I love it when I can make something she loves ;D What do you think? I have the pattern available for $3 in my Etsy Shop if anyone is interested :)









1 comment:

Kristal said...

Animal hats are the in thing right now. I think its perfect.